Unbeatable value, reliability & quality - electric vehicle charging leads for home, work and leisure driving.
Thank you for purchasing from Zero Emission Vehicles Limited (ZEV), we operate in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and Consumer Rights Act 2015. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products have a one-year warranty from date of purchase against materials and workmanship. If you wish to contact us regarding a warranty claim please note;
1. You must notify us by email beforereturning any goods, requesting a return ticket number, stating your name, date of purchase, product and reason for claim.
2. Items must be returned to ZEV postage paid and in a ‘reasonable’ used or as new condition – if the product shows signs of being abused, we reserve the right not to replace or refund.
3. Physical damage or abuse to the product will invalidate the warranty. This includes twisting or bending the cable.
4. Water damage – this is NOT covered by warranty. Water and moisture will damage your product so please keep away from water and damp where possible.
5. Domestic wear and tear
6. Tampering with the product in any way.
7. Damage during shipment, handling, storage, inappropriate use of cleaning products, modified in any way or has had its serial number or any other identification markings removed or defaced.
8. Other inappropriate use – the product is designed purely for charging electric vehicles. Any other use will invalidate the warranty.
9. Once you have notified us by email, we will issue a ticket number – the product must be returned to us at the owners’ cost, stating the ticket number, owner name, date of purchase and reason for return.
10. We will test the product and if found faulty, repair or replace and return postage paid to UK Mainland destinations. Postage outside this area will be at the discretion of ZEV. If the unit is not found to be defective, return postage will need to be paid by the customer before the product is returned.
11. Replacement and or repaired products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials.
You have 14 days from date of receipt to cancel your purchase. Please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com. You then have 14 days to return the goods to us in their original condition and in their original packaging. We suggest you use a fully tracked service to ensure proof of return. Please note:
1. The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. ZEV reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
2. ZEV will only accept returns if the product was sold directly to you.
3. When the item has been returned, ZEV requires up to 14 days to process once received, this includes issuing credit if required. ZEV reserves the right to make deduction(s) if the value of the product(s) has decreased e.g. by way of damage.
4. Proof of purchase will be obtained via the website transaction.
5. Refunds can only be made using the original payment method (e.g. Debit card). Refunds to a card other than the original can only be processed if the original account details have expired or the original account no longer exists.
6. ZEV EXCLUDES RETURNS when:
o Purchased items that have been personalised e.g. logo applied or made to a customer’s specification.
o The return is not complete, has been used, scratched, damaged or subjected to normal wear and tear, abnormal storage or operating conditions.
o Product information or instructions have not been followed, which has attributed or caused a fault or damage to the product(s).
o Repairs or alterations have been made by a non-competent person or where the products design has been altered.
o No return reference has been used on the return packaging or where there is no audit trail to associate the return to a customer (signed for or not).
o The fault arises from a drawing, design or specification supplied by the Customer.
Note: Customers rights may vary if ZEV has entered into alternative contractual arrangement.
Nothing in this agreement will affect the end customer’s statutory rights or limit or exclude ZEV's liability for (1) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable), (2) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (3) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;or (4) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for ZEV to exclude or restrict liability.
The maximum liability of ZEV under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product covered by the warranty.
ZEV accept no liability to the end customer for any loss of proﬁt, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or travel time incurred.